A KISS IN PARIS

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What's on my Happy List Today?


My apron...my girlfriend and I attended a friend's boutique where I purchased this cute thing. There were so many fun fabric combo's to choose from but this one caught my eye. I love the black and white combo with a hint of pink...it looked so Parisian to me that it was calling my name. I've never really been an apron wearer before but thought I'd give it a try since there was a whole article in the newspaper a few weeks back about aprons making a fashion comeback. LOL... Anyhow, I thought this would be fun to wear at the next party I'm throwing. Check out maven-designs.com to see other creative fun stuff from a very talented friend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Love that apron. Have been eying a few cute ones myself lately. However, I have determined it would be false advertising in my case. I'd hate to get everyone optomistic about me having any kind of inkling towards success in the kitchen.

July 29, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home