A KISS IN PARIS

Sunday, September 9, 2007

To all my blogging friends and family. I've made the decision to leave the blogging world, so if you find that my blog has disappeared in the next few days you'll know why. Our Fall schedule is such that I simply don't have the time to keep up with it, or rather I've realized I want to do other things with the limited free time that I have. It's been a fun six months sharing with you the things and moments that have made my "Happy List". (My "Happy List" will certainly live on, just not publicly.) I'm hoping I'll be able to drop in occasionally to your blogs to see what you are up to. Happy Blogging and Au Revoir!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Angie I'm so sad!!! What do we have to do to change your mind???I read your blog every morning. You
can't do this to us. At least give us a once a week posting. PLEASE!!! I'm starting a "SAVE ANGIE'S BLOG" fan club.

September 10, 2007 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Sign me up!

Don't go.

Please.

It will take you far MORE time to mail me your happy list every morning.

Really.

September 10, 2007 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

WHAT! Please tell me you are joking! ...I'm so sad!

September 10, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home