Kyleigh's Piano Recital 
Kyleigh's recital piece was Doyle's "My Father's Favorite" from Sense and Sensibility, my all time favorite movie. Even though I've heard this song a million times, I could shed a tear every time I hear it. It's so beautiful. You nailed it Kyleigh!!! And what a relief to have it over.
This was Emma's latest masterpiece from this semester of art. WOW!
Emmas's 5th Grade State Report-
Oh the joys of school projects that keep us up until the wee hours of the morning.


Emma with some of her friends at the State Fair...
Hannah's Soccer Season comes to an end...
Labels: end of year activities
3 Comments:
Wow - what talented girls you have!! Great job with your artwork Emma!!
heh, I was just going to say the same thing. It's so cool that they have such diverse talents. Oh, and I love Sense & Sensiblity, too!
Love the pictures at the State Fair. Reminds me of our time spent at the Science Fair.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home