A KISS IN PARIS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's On My Happy List? Wed. Sept. 15, 2010

Grandparent's Day...You must know by now that we'll take any chance to celebrate around here...Did YOU know grandparents day is a national holiday falling on the first Sunday after Labor Day? We do. While my parents were away, my kids and I sneakingly did our 2nd annual heart attacking of my parent's lawn. Handmade hearts with all 25 grand children's names...along with the 6 grand kid in-laws..soon to be 8 and 9 great-grand kids...42 hearts in all! That is quite the posterity mom and dad! You must be proud!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherish said...

That is the greatest idea! I bet they love seeing their lawn covered in all those hearts. We may have to "borrow" your idea for next year. I just love that!

September 16, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home