Labels: pie
posted by Paris Lover @ 3:58 PM
I really wish I could get inside your brain and see how it operates! You think of things that don't even cross my mind! Happy 10-10-10 day! I got your emil and I'm pretty sure that day will work. So now we need to decide where togo.
Today is our Anniversary too...so it's been fun to celebrate 10/10/10To bad we couldn't find a resturaunt called "Ten". ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I really wish I could get inside your brain and see how it operates! You think of things that don't even cross my mind! Happy 10-10-10 day! I got your emil and I'm pretty sure that day will work. So now we need to decide where togo.
Today is our Anniversary too...so it's been fun to celebrate 10/10/10To bad we couldn't find a resturaunt called "Ten". ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home